Friday, December 30, 2011

Philidelphia Eagles Birthday Cake

When I taught, I had the opportunity to meet and teach with Colleen. She's been very sweet to get me to do birthday cakes for the boys sine then. This time around it was a Philadelphia Eagles cake for hear son Sean. He had been to an NFL-themed birthday party a little while before and the cake was of one of the professional football teams (I can't remember which one). He really liked it and wanted to do the same kind of thing with his favorite team, the Eagles. It worked out perfectly that his favorite player's number is 10 and this was to be his 10th birthday. I was able to incorporate the jersey into the design as part of the "happy 10th Birthday." I don't know, but I sensed there was possibly a little competition to see which of the cakes ended up being the coolest, Sean's or the other boy's... I wonder which one won?? Hope you had a great birthday, Sean!

1 comment:

  1. Everyone LOVED the cake....as always! Made Sean's day! Thank you so much for always doing such a great job and putting so much thought into each and every cake.

    ReplyDelete