Sunday, August 5, 2012

Cat In The Hat 1st Birthday

One is Fun was the theme for Casey's son's first birthday, and the Cat in the Hat is definitely fun!! Doing this cake was fun, too, as was catching up with the proud mommy... Casey and I first became friends back in elementary school and it had probably been since high school that we had seen each other! I'm so so so very far behind on posting pictures (computer issues and just the normal busy summer schedule), but I hope Henry had a great 1st birthday months and months ago!!


2 comments:

  1. you are so talented!! you do a great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Out of all the cakes you just posted... I love this one the most. I am NOT just commenting because Ashely did. LOL! I love the Cat In The Hat. Love your creativity.

    ReplyDelete