Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Red and Purple Flowers Birthday Cake

Recently I did a cake for my friend Kim. She had the cake made for her mother's birthday. Her mom's birthday is near Christmas (oops, I guess I did have one more post from December!), and her favorite color is red. Kim wanted something special for her mom because normally her birthday and Christmas get rolled into one and she ends up with a cake that looks more like a Christmas cake than a birthday cake. I did red and purple flowers with a swirl pattern on the sides. Simple and pretty, but not something that would look like it was meant for the Christmas holiday.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Erin! I'm interested in ordering a cake from you but I would need it quick (like this weekend?)...I sort of dropped the ball and forgot to get in touch with you earlier. If this is not doable, I completely understand! Please email me or message me on facebook and let me know! It's for a baby shower :)

    -Emily (Zimmerman) Herndon

    ReplyDelete